UKC

Tenerife advice

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
emilya 09 Jul 2015
I am going on holiday with my family to Tenerife on Tuesday 14th for two weeks. I am fairly novice myself (no experience lead climbing) and none of my family climb but does anyone know of anywhere out there where I could do some bouldering? Or even just some good hike trails, we are staying in los gigantos and any travel will have to be by public transport.

Also not climbing but we are all competent horse riders and would love to do some riding while we are out there, so on the off chance that anyone has any info on stables in Tenerife please send it my way!

Basically, if anyone can recommend any outdoor sport stuff we could do then please let me know!
 Dave Musgrove 10 Jul 2015
In reply to emilya:

There is limited bouldering in the Arico gorge and you can hire bouldering mats at the climbing shop at Arico where I'm sure they will give you all the info on other areas.

Lots of great walking on the Island as well with well marked trails and walking guidebooks available in several languages. The Masca gorge walk is a must and starts with a taxi ride to the top from Los Gigantes and a boat ride back round from the bottom. It will be well publicised locally.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...