UKC

Heel lift in 5.10 Tennies

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Fantastical 10 Jul 2015
Brought a pair of Tennies and get a bit of heel lift in them, enough to not feel comfortable walking in them. Any ways to reduce it? Or should I just accept I got a pair that are too big?
 Mr Lopez 10 Jul 2015
In reply to Fantastical:

Buy 2 sizes smaller...No kidding! It does seem something went weird with the new versions sizewise. I wear a 7.5 in all the older models, got a 7.5 of the new tennies and they were massive! Got a 6.5 more recently and they fit like gloves.
OP Fantastical 10 Jul 2015
In reply to Mr Lopez:

I was choosing between a 5 and a 4 - should have gone for the smaller size then! Thanks
 Timmd 10 Jul 2015
In reply to Fantastical:

You could try wearing extra socks?
In reply to Fantastical:

Didn't buy some recently because the fit was so poor in my normal size.
Might try dropping a size or two.
 Si_G 11 Jul 2015
In reply to Morty:

I wish I'd dropped a size.
Wear them around the house until they soften a little, then lace them more tightly.
 RR 11 Jul 2015
In reply to Fantastical:

The same size problem with the new 5.10 camp 4. I ordered (online) the same size as the old one’s , the new one’s are way too roomy for me. Is it because 5.10, is now owned by Adidas … (until now no Adidas stripes).
 jayjackson 12 Jul 2015
In reply to Fantastical:

Found the newest model to be stiffer and as others have said, large for the given size.

Also had some heel lift up start with, but with use the sole has softened and it doesn't happen anymore.
OP Fantastical 12 Jul 2015
In reply to Fantastical:

Think I'm going to sell them and buy a smaller pair or a different manufacturer. So if anyone's after a pair of Tennies send me a message!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...