UKC

condor fratello disc vs genesis equilibrium disc

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tom s 28 Aug 2015
Hi all,

Anyone have any words of wisdom/strong opinions about the fratello vs the equilibrium (the disc 20 to be specific)? Anyone got either?

Cheers,

Tom
 Brass Nipples 28 Aug 2015
In reply to tom s:

Test ride
 VS4b 29 Aug 2015
In reply to tom s:

Not quite what you asked, but i have a condor tempo which is basically the fixie version of the fratello.

I really really like it, but the big head tube, does mean its not very aggressive, i didnt want an aggresive position, but i think on balance i'd prefer to be able to get the bars a bit lower than is possible.

The sizing is also a little odd, for example i ride a 53 Giant Defy, a 58 VN Mistral and 61 tempo, all of which fit well! Dont buy it without testing it for size. The shop in London is great too!
 John Cooke 31 Aug 2015
In reply to tom s:

I have the Fratello Tom and love it. Use it mainly for local day rides and cycle touring. I did have two bikes at one point - a full carbon Kuoto Kebel, but couldn't justify having both, so kept the Fratello. I've replaced the handlebars and stem with carbon to keep the weight down.
 MarkR 03 Sep 2015
In reply to tom s:

I'm retiring my Condor touring bike after 12 years and ordered a Fratello Disk. Bare in mind that was 7 weeks ago and still no sign of bike ( they quoted 8 weeks when I ordered it). So if you need a bike in a hurry you might have a problem with the Condor. Lovely bike though.
OP tom s 03 Sep 2015
In reply to tom s:

thanks for the advice

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...