UKC

PumpSnug on Kickstarter - Asthma Inhaler Holder

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Paul Newell 24 Oct 2015
premier post photo
My girlfriend (Uluru), has always struggled knowing what to do with her asthma inhaler when running, given the very limited pocket space offered by close-fitting sports clothing and the awkward, bulky form of an asthma inhaler. So I designed a holder for her and have started a Kickstarter campaign to take it to a wider audience. It's called PumpSnug, and it keeps your asthma inhaler close at hand during your runs and other active pursuits.

The PumpSnug is a neoprene jacket which wraps around your inhaler, with a metal clip that allows you to slip over a waistband, race belt, harness strap, etc. As well as solving the problem of how to transport this vital device, it also offers much easier access to it when you need it most. Your inhaler is used without taking it out of the PumpSnug. Just slip it off, pump and replace. And you can be sure the canister is held firmly in place too.

This first version of the PumpSnug is suitable for the most commonly used blue and brown inhalers.

To find out more visit the Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1166205205/pumpsnug-keeping-your-asthm...

Roberttaylor 25 Oct 2015
In reply to Paul Newell:

I was going to use that exact same name for a range of couples sleeping bags.

Good idea, hope you find a market for it.
 snoop6060 26 Oct 2015
In reply to Paul Newell:

It's not a bad idea that. I don't run, but on longish approaches to crags I defo need to have my inhaler to hand which normally means my pocket. It digs into my leg which isn't especially pleasant. Maybe add a GPS tracker and is stop frigging losing the things as well!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...