UKC

climblox

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 stevief 25 Nov 2015
Anyone had problems with Climblox? I have paid for a pair of trousers that haven,t arrived and the contact number doesnt seem to exist. There is no address on the website either...... anyone had similar problems?
 innes 25 Nov 2015
In reply to stevief:
I've ordered a few things from them. Always been happy with the service and the kit they make.
It's a web-based micro-enterprise so don't expect an address to be published.

You seem to have missed the phone number they publish on their website?
http://www.climblox.com/get-in-touch/

Post up how you get on as I may want to buy some more stuff from them! Its good kit.
Post edited at 20:08
OP stevief 26 Nov 2015
In reply to innes:

Cheers innes, I've ordered stuff before and had no problem , i agree that the stuff they make is good. However, I have already tried the number given on the website.... it doesnt exist anymore... well its not recognised! and sent them an email days ago with no response yet. Was half hoping they would respond on here, not looking to dis them just get my hands on what i've paid for.
Will let you know if it gets resolved.
Steve
 IPPurewater 26 Nov 2015
In reply to stevief:

Have you tried Director Check ?

https://companycheck.co.uk/
OP stevief 26 Nov 2015
In reply to IPPurewater:

Cheers, just checked 'disolved' in red against name...... better get onto the bank! A shame if they have gone bust, hopefully not. There is an address for the company too. Thanks, hope theyre still in business and get their orders sorted.
AideJebb 26 Nov 2015
In reply to stevief:

Hi Steve. Really sorry I've missed your order, I have been kind of winding it down since Chris disappeared back to Aus.

But I should have a pair and will send them straight out. Can I interest you in a couple of T shirts as way of apology? What size?

Cheers.

Aide.
OP stevief 26 Nov 2015
In reply to AideJebb:

Thanks Aide, was a bit worried mate ... theyre good strides and thought id have to buy some others. Im a large in a teeshirt, I would think.
Cheers
Steve

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...