UKC

FS: Lots of winter gear inc Nepals, Quarks, Darts

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
JackG 02 Jan 2016
I have realised its going to be a while before I can do any more decent winter/Alpine stuff so my gear might as well go to a good home...

Payment via PayPal and signed for postage is included in the cost. Open to offers for all of the items. Collection may be possible from Oxford/London by arrangement.

La Sportiva Nepal Evo (size 44 EU) -- £200 -- bought new and only used for 1 Alpine trip and 2 ice trips abroad. Have been regularly treated with Scarpa HS20 so no longer bright yellow! Soles in excellent condition with only slight wear at the toe from walk-ins, etc. Please note that there are no footbeds included.

Petzl Quark pair -- £220 -- bought new and used only on 2 ice trips abroad, so have only been lightly used on water ice! Picks are in absolutely fantastic condition and all the trigrests and other bits are included.

Petzl Darts -- £120 -- used for 2 water ice trips, like the axes these have never been used on rock/mixed. In excellent condition, never sharpened.

Petzl pick weights (Masselottes), 2 pairs -- £30 for both sets, or £20 if bought with the axes -- these are brand new in the packaging. Bought but never installed. I bought these after borrowing a friend's Quarks, since with these weights fitted and the hammer/adze removed the swing of the axe becomes much more like that of a Nomic. Also a replacement set for Nomics/Ergos. RRP is around £25 per pair (for one axe only!)

Petzl Lim'Ice (ice screw sharpener) -- £30 -- a very convenient alternative to a file for keeping ice screws in good condition! Very good condition. As recommended by Andy Kirkpatrick http://andy-kirkpatrick.com/blog/view/petzl_limice

2 Black Diamond Express Ice Screws, 16cm -- £50 for the pair -- one is in good condition (touched up slightly with the Lim'Ice, works well) and one is in OK condition (a climbing partner hit rock and then filed it badly, although it still bites OK). If I was keeping them I would send them both to Needlesports to be properly sharpened, and this is reflected in the price.

Rab Latok Extreme Gaiters -- £25 -- not used much as I tend to get very warm feet using these! No damage. Sized to fit over winter boots.

Marmot Precip waterproof trousers (M) -- £50 -- carried a lot but I don't think they have ever been used. Full side zips so perfect to go over big boots.

Dachstein Mitts (M?) -- £10 -- as above, carried much more than worn. Palm--fingertip measurement is 20cm.
 Jonty Mills 02 Jan 2016
In reply to JackG:
Yhm
JackG 02 Jan 2016
In reply to JackG:

Rab Latok Extreme Gaiters are size M, to fit mountain boots size 7-9UK according to the web ( http://www.rockrun.com/rab-latok-extreme-gaiter ).

I have used them a couple of times with the size 44 Nepals -- however, they may not fit any boots larger than this.
JackG 02 Jan 2016
In reply to JackG:

Dachstein mitts now sold
Quarks sold pending payment

AlH 02 Jan 2016
In reply to JackG:

Mailed you re: Lim Ice
 elliptic 02 Jan 2016
In reply to JackG:

I'll take the pick weights. I'll be in transit tomorrow (flying home from Italy) but can sort payment on Monday if that's okay.
JackG 03 Jan 2016
In reply to elliptic:

Have sent you a message -- happy to send them when you are back.

Lim'Ice now sold
Pick weights sold pending payment

Still available:

La Sportiva Nepal Evo (size 44 EU) -- £200 -- bought new and only used for 1 Alpine trip and 2 ice trips abroad. Have been regularly treated with Scarpa HS20 so no longer bright yellow! Soles in excellent condition with only slight wear at the toe from walk-ins, etc. Please note that there are no footbeds included.

Petzl Darts -- £120 -- used for 2 water ice trips, never been used on rock/mixed. In excellent condition, never sharpened. Includes crampon bag.

2 Black Diamond Express Ice Screws, 16cm -- £50 for the pair -- one is in good condition (touched up slightly with the Lim'Ice, works well) and one is in OK condition (a climbing partner hit rock and then filed it badly, although it still bites OK). If I was keeping them I would send them both to Needlesports to be properly sharpened, and this is reflected in the price.

Rab Latok Extreme Gaiters (M) -- £25 -- not used much as I tend to get very warm feet using these! No damage. Sized to fit over winter boots.

Marmot Precip waterproof trousers (M) -- £50 -- carried a lot but I don't think they have ever been used. Full side zips so perfect to go over big boots.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...