UKC

arcteryx salopettes+ petzl ice picks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 cliff shasby 03 Jan 2016
premier post photo
Hi,both the salopettes are size small although im sure the alphas would fit a small/medium.

Arcteryx gamma mx salopettes,good used condition made from polartec powershield with the above waist section being made from schoeller stretchy fabric,usual arcteryx quality,these were well over £400 when new,there is a 1 inch long crampon snag which has been sewn up and some very minor crampon snags otherwise the condition is very good. £80 plus postage i think is a fair price.

arcteryx alpha sv salopettes,i bought these last year and used them for 2 short days in cogne to give them a try but they are just too long for me,you cannot tell these have been worn at all they are like they have just come out of the bag..mega arcteryx quality as you would expect they have some cool features like the inside leg straps and waist drawcord for a nice fit,these are over £400 new,£200 plus delivery.

Petzl ice picks for nomic/quark/ergo,used for 1 week on the ice,hit rock a few times,never been sharpened, pics available at request,i actually prefer the dry picks on my ergo's for ice.half price at £40 delivered.

reply on here or chasby@hotmail.com
Removed User 05 Jan 2016
In reply to cliff shasby:

Think I'll go for the Gamma MX, mind letting me have some more pics please? Of the damage to the legs in particular.
 elliptic 05 Jan 2016

I've pm-ed regarding the picks.
 Liam Ingram 06 Jan 2016

PM'd about Alpha SVs
OP cliff shasby 07 Jan 2016

alpha sv's and picks sold...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...