UKC

JOBS: Female model winter climber/mountaineer need in January

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Rich1490 10 Jan 2016
premier post photo
"Urgently Wanted"

A Female model winter climbers / mountaineers 3 days this January.

My name is Richard, I am the Designer for a new brand 'Dannah'.I am organising a photo shoot with photograph/Designer Tony Simpson for a new to launch outdoor clothing brand “Dannah”.

I am looking a female climber (size 10/12 clothing)….. You must be able to come to Glencoe in January for 3 days 4 nights 19th-21st (you will need to come up on the night of the 18th so we are able to have a full day out on the 19th).  You must be competent in winter climbing, be able to climb grade 3 and feel comfortable with long routes such as the Aonach Eagach Ridge.

For the pleasure of your company and willingness to have your photography taken in various items of clothing from base layers to waterproofs, we are offering the following.

£50 per day of photo shoot

New product  - merino base layers (from the shoot) + a new waterproof Jkt (when stock arrives)

As well as all expenses once you are in our company in Glencoe (you have to make your own way to Scotland on the night of the 18th Jan), we will be staying in chalet style accommodation, with a pub near by.

We will have 3 full days out on the hill in various locations depending on the weather.  So a willingness to travel for good weather is a must.

To apply please contact me with a photo and your details.

Thank you

Richard Dannah

See My Blog Page http://www.dannahdesign.co.uk/?p=41257
Tony Simpson 17 Jan 2016
In reply to Rich1490:

Hi I am Tony the Designer / Photographer Richard makes reference to in his post...

Due to a very tragic incident this is an urgent call out for any potential Male climbers who want to take part in this photo shoot. You do not have to commit to the full 3 days (but you can if you wish) just as many days as you can manage. 1,2 or 3 if you like.

As above you will be recompensed for the work both with cash and gear (amount depending on how many days you can offer) and offered dinner at the Clachaig at the end of the day.

If you are interested pleas get in touch ASAP on 07711 124055.

Thank you

Tony

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...