UKC

LS Nepals (44), Petzl Darts, and other bits

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
JackG 19 Jan 2016
Re-listing some unsold items, now with lower prices. Offers considered. Have lots of photos of all the items and they are ready to go!

Payment by bank transfer or PayPal, postage included in the price.

La Sportiva Nepal Evo (size 44 EU) -- £180 o.n.o. -- bought new and only used for 1 Alpine trip and 2 ice trips abroad. Have been treated with Scarpa HS20 so no longer bright yellow, but are in excellent condition nonetheless! Soles show only very slight wear at the toe. Please note that the original footbeds are not included, I can throw in another set (generics from another set of boots) that are the right size if you like, or for an extra £20 I can include the green Superfeet that I have been using.

Petzl Darts -- £110 o.n.o. including crampon bag -- used for 2 water ice trips, and never used on rock/mixed. In excellent condition, never sharpened.

2 Black Diamond Express Ice Screws, 16cm -- £40 for the pair -- one is in good condition and one is in OK condition (a climbing partner hit rock and then filed it badly, although it still bites OK). If I was keeping them I would send them both to Needlesports to be properly sharpened, and this is reflected in the price.

Rab Latok Extreme Gaiters (M) -- £20 -- not used much at all as I tend to get very warm feet using these! Absolutely excellent condition. Sized to fit over winter boots up to size UK10 (I used them on the LS Nepals).

Marmot Precip waterproof trousers (M) -- £40 -- carried a lot but I don't think they have ever been used. Full side zips so perfect to go over big boots.
 atek 20 Jan 2016
In reply to JackG:

Hi Jack,

I'm interesting about the Petzl Dart, could you send me some pictures from it?

Cheers
Attila

JackG 20 Jan 2016
In reply to atek:

Hi Attila, I have just sent you an email through the site -- if you let me know your email address privately I can send you through all the photos that I have. Thanks, Jack
JackG 22 Jan 2016
In reply to JackG:

Ice screws sold pending payment
JackG 26 Jan 2016
In reply to JackG:

Ice screws and gaiters now sold
JackG 29 Jan 2016
In reply to JackG:

Boots now sold.

Offers welcome for Darts and waterproof trousers!
 IanMcC 02 Feb 2016
In reply to JackG:

Are the Darts monos?
JackG 02 Feb 2016
In reply to IanMcC:

Yes, monos. Drop me a message if you'd like some photos.
 IanMcC 04 Feb 2016
In reply to JackG:

Hi Jack
Have PMed you
Ian
JackG 06 Feb 2016
In reply to JackG:

Darts now sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...