UKC

Complete ski touring setup £190

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Sam W 22 Feb 2016

Dynastar Legend Pro Rider 184cm with Fritchi Freeride bindings, fit size 9 to 11. Fantastic and powerful all mountain ski. Bindings, bases and edges good condition. Skied 70 days. Great set up for short access touring and big descents, heavy set up for touring but fantastic to ski on. Come with Black Diamond split skins (which have just been waterproofed but could do with a reglue) and Fritchi ski crampons (couteaux/harscheisen).

Will come waxed and with edges sharpened. Have had lots of fun on these including day tours in Scotland and crossing the Col du Beaugent in Cham. Selling as I've moved on to tech bindings and need to clear space in the shed.

£190, currently in Ludlow, Shropshire, but will be driving up to Preston this weekend. Happy to post at cost. Pics available, PM me with any questions.

OP Sam W 26 Feb 2016
In reply to Sam W:

Open to offers on this.
 mzchambers 28 Feb 2016
In reply to Sam W:

Do you have any pictures of the skies you can send me.

Mark
OP Sam W 28 Feb 2016
In reply to mzchambers:

Mark - Will send photos

All - thought there would be more interest in these from the Lakes than Shropshire, so skis now with a mate in Kendal if anyone wants to view/collect
fionakay 29 Feb 2016
In reply to Sam W:

Have you been in Preston? I would like to visit there. What it will cost me to have full adventurous trip?
 alx 29 Feb 2016
In reply to fionakay:

> Have you been in Preston? I would like to visit there. What it will cost me to have full adventurous trip?

Pure, unadulterated comedy gold.
Stu Lane 01 Mar 2016
In reply to Sam W:

Hi Sam,

I've sent you a PM.

Stuart

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...