UKC

In ear headphones

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 23 Feb 2016
Well my sodding dog has now eaten my headphones and in-ear headphones costing me a fookin fortune.

With the help of the good members of this parish I was able to get a decent pair of headphones. However this time I did a little bit of personal research for some in-ear headphones to replace my much loved Sennheiser earphones.

If you are in the market for a pair of earphones to replace what you have at the moment then may I suggest some Shure SE215 earphones?

Obviously they are not as good as my headphones, and I would not expect them to be, but the sound quality is the best I have heard from a cheapish pair of earphones. It takes a while to learn how to insert them into your ears but it only takes a few moments practice. The supplied sponge and silicone earpads do a great job of keeping out external noise.

The most annoying thing about my old sennheiser earphones was that you could hear sound transferred from the wires rustling around my neck and clothing. It really wound me up. There is no such worries with my new earphones as the cables wrap around your ears.

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/headphones/sh...
 nathan79 23 Feb 2016
In reply to The Lemming:

Am I alone in thinking £80 is far from cheapish? Am I just a skinflint?

I know you're getting a decent brand withe Shure, though I'm more familiar with their microphones, but I don't think I could justify that. Mind you I only tend to use earphones in the gym and on planes and trains and okay quality's usually enough for me.
 Dark-Cloud 23 Feb 2016
In reply to The Lemming:

I use these, pretty impressive for the money....

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/In-ear-Headphones/MEElectronics/MEElectronics-M6-...
OP The Lemming 23 Feb 2016
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

They look impressive.
 browndog33 23 Feb 2016
In reply to The Lemming:

I was literally just about just go onto eBay to order some Shure SE215's to use on my motorbike when I came across this post!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...