UKC

What's your opinion on the Rushup Edge resurfacing?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 sambutler 28 Mar 2016
Hi Everyone!

I'm a third year BSc Geography student at Bangor (chosen for the mountains of Snowdonia), and my dissertation is based on Rights of Way management in the Peak District (specifically Rushup Edge) and how the management approach of this route has been perceived by the people that use it. I lived a few miles from Rushup Edge for 18 years before moving away to University, so being able to research something so close to home and so closely related to my interests as a mountain biker, climber and hill walker has (so far) been fantastic!

I've got a questionnaire that I'd love for people to fill out - it should take no more than 10 minutes, and hopefully it'll make a meaningful contribution to rights of way management in the future! here's the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mAF2ipbStHVrBwlk3XDLg0UbUUQPTzluU3RBRec3RO...

If you've got anything you think would be valuable to my research, or have any questions/comments about anything within the questionnaire, feel free to message me at tcu21a AT bangor DOT ac DOT uk

Thank you for your help!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...