UKC

ML log days required

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
geomac 02 May 2016

I'm looking for opportunities to lead individuals or groups in the mountains this year to fulfil my log requirements ahead of MIA training. I'm an independent climbing instructor with a strong emphasis on technical rock based courses and guiding hence the need for assistance in gaining the necessary mountain leadership days in a reasonable time frame.
I'm fully qualified and insured and happy to get involved with commercial operations or non commercial individuals without cost.
I have experience of working outdoors with school groups, DofE expeditions and Princes Trust Youth groups and am very experienced in the mountains both at home and abroad.
I can guide you on an appropriate route for your ability andor teach you some aspects of navigation etc.
Whether commercial and you can use my services or a group of individuals looking to be taken out in the hills by an experienced Mountain Leader drop me a line.
Anyone working with non adult groups please note that I'm full DBS checked, first aid qualified and have attended a Working with Children and Vulnerable Adults course.
Post edited at 18:39

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...