UKC

Setting partner for multiple routes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Phil Anderson 13 May 2016
I recently discovered a climber that I did a ton of routes with has an account on here. I'd like to set him as my partner for those routes, but there's too many for me to want to edit them all individually. Is there a way to do them as a batch?
In reply to Phil Anderson:
Hi Phil

If you were recorded as the partner on these ascents by the other person then it should be really easy to copy them across. They will need to link you as their partner to your UKC profile. Just select you under their partners Tab and click on the name to get the window to link to a UKC profile.

Then the ascents should appear in your My Logbook page as ascents which you can then assess and accept or edit or ignore as you wish.

Or have you already done this and that page has thousands of entries? If this then no there is no quick way.

Alan
Post edited at 17:39
OP Phil Anderson 16 May 2016
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Sadly the situation is slightly different. I've entered the routes into my logbook with no partner. I'd now like to set my friend as the partner on a whole load of them. I hope that makes it clearer.
In reply to Phil Anderson:

> Sadly the situation is slightly different. I've entered the routes into my logbook with no partner. I'd now like to set my friend as the partner on a whole load of them. I hope that makes it clearer.

In which case I don't think there is a quick way to do this.

Alan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...