UKC

MIA trainee offering free instruction

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Harry Ellis 28 May 2016
Hi
I am looking to take people multi pitch climbing or scrambling. I am based in Snowdonia but happy to travel up to the Lakes. My availability is a bit erratic but get in touch and we'll see what days we can do. I am often free for the afternoon so if you would like a half day climbing near Llanberis that would work.
The usual disclaimers apply
MIA Trainee - As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Thanks for your interest
Harry
 random_watcher 30 May 2016
In reply to thegoatstroker:

Hi Harry, I've PM'd you
 bonebag 30 May 2016
In reply to thegoatstroker:

I am interested too Harry. Have e-mailed you : )
OP Harry Ellis 30 May 2016
In reply to bonebag:

Thanks guys but UKC messages don't seem to find my email. Could you try me directly on hlellis(at) live.co.UK ?
Thanks
 kateeh1978 30 May 2016
In reply to Harry Ellis:
Sent you a message as am needing to climb too in June
aa6856 30 May 2016
In reply to Harry Ellis:

Hello am interested to get out too. Sent you a message... can pm me on aa6856 at Yahoo.com. I'm based in Llandudno
 Simon Cahill 06 Jun 2016
In reply to Harry Ellis:

Hi Harry

I have reassessment for the mountain day in August. I'm based in Bangor from now until then and want top get as much as possible, especially week days.

Simon Cahill
07973 325430
srcahill@gmail.com
 e.ms355 07 Jun 2016
In reply to Harry Ellis:

Hi Harry, would definitely be interested in this-I'll send you over an email
 freeheel47 19 Jun 2016
In reply to Harry Ellis:

Hi Harry- I'm very keen to get out- I'm based in Liverpool and am free this Thursday and Friday 23-24 June- Would really like to climb trad multi pitch routes ideally in North Wales or the lakes.

Ed 07801 845502
 jethro kiernan 20 Jun 2016
In reply to Harry Ellis:

would be happy for a grab days of multi pitch stuff, looking at going down that route myself but need to get out and about a bit more, I am Llanberis based and available midweek, drop me an email if your interested.

Jethro

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...