UKC

iPhones, iPad, Nikon lenses, cameras and bits.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 George Fisher 01 Jan 2017
premier post photo
A clear out of phone and camera stuff I no longer need. Happy to discount on multiple items or take sensible offers if you think I've got my pricing wrong. All prices include delivery with appropriate insurance. (recorded/special delivery in most cases.) Photos of everything on request.

iPhone 4s
White, 16gb, was on Vodaphone but can be unlocked easily. VGC, light scratches to screen, back very clean, no marks on camera lens, perfect working order. Boxed but no charger or cable (chargers and cables are very easy to come by online).
£65.00

iPhone 5s
Grey, 16gb, was on EE but can be unlocked easily. VGC, light scratches to screen, back very clean, no marks on camera lens, perfect working order. Comes with a Ringke Fusion case. Boxed but no charger or cable (chargers and cables are very easy to come by online).
£120.00

iPad 3rd Gen
Silver, 16gb WiFi. VGC, light scratches to screen, back very clean, no marks on camera lens perfect working order. Comes with a folding case that acts as a stand. No box, charger or cable (chargers and cables are very easy to come by online).
£110.00

Nikon FE, Silver. Nice clean example of a classic film SLR. This is a full manual camera with an Auto function that gives you a aperture priority mode. The metering is excellent and gives great exposure. No light leaks, the only fault I know of is that the multiple exposure function doesn't work so you can do one exposure on top of another. This isn't a function I could imagine needing but I want to be totally open about it. Comes with body cap and strap.
£50.00

Nikkor 50mm f1.8 series E
Great little manual focus lens, perfect on the above camera. Optically as good as other 50mm 1.8's but smaller. Really well made, smooth focus. No marks on the glass, a couple of small marks on the body. Comes with F&R caps. Will work on many Nikon DSLR's and mirrorless cameras with an adapter. (check compatibility)
£28.00

Nikkor 35mm f2.8 S-auto
Lovely manual focus lens. Really useful focal length for street, landscape and a bit of everything. Works perfectly on the above camera. Glass very clean, a bit of cosmetic wear to the focus ring but very smooth. Comes with F&R caps and a UV filter. Will work on many Nikon DSLR's and mirrorless cameras with an adapter. (check compatibility)
£40.00

Nikkor 20mm f3.5
Amazing wide angle. My favorite lens for mountain landscapes. Vgood condition, some rubbing to the aperture ring. a couple of tiny marks on the front element but nothing that effects the images. I've owned quite a few 20mm Nikkors and this is the best in my opinion. Smaller and lighter than the f2.8's and better shooting into the sun. Comes with F&R caps and a UV filter. Will work on many DSLR's including full frame D600/700 etc but you'll probably know that if you're reading this.
£190.00

6x17 Panoramic camera
This is slightly unusual but quite wonderful. I build this a few years ago and it produces amazing results. The body is oak with machined aluminium and brass film transport. I don't get to use it much so thought I'd offer it to someone who might. It makes 6x17cm negatives on 120 roll film. 4 shots to a roll, mega resolution, viewed on a lightbox the transparancies are amazing. I can send low res scanned images for you to see.
Fitted with a Schneider Super Angulon MC 90mm lens and Copal 1 shutter (these go for around £230.00 bought separatly). Focus is set at the hyperlocal distance, and with the 90mm and f8-64 almost everything from a few feet away to infinity is in focus. Includes viewfinder (this is slightly narrow in it's view but is close enough for composition of landscapes. Also comes with a orange filter for B&W work, cable release, built in spirit level. All fits into a Pelicase and I will throw in what film I have in the freezer (mix of velvia and B&W various).
£480.00

Bits and bobs

Hoya 55mm skylight (1A) £7.00
Hoya HMC 62mm UV(0) £8.00
Hoya 77mm UV £10.00

OP George Fisher 05 Jan 2017
In reply to George Fisher:

Nikon FE and 50mm now sold.

iPhone prices reduced
4s £50
5s £100

OP George Fisher 06 Jan 2017

iPhone 5s. SOLD
 GDes 06 Jan 2017
Hi George, did you get my message about the iPad?
OP George Fisher 06 Jan 2017

iPad now sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...