UKC

PRESS RELEASE: Coaching with Top Pro Climbers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 05 Jan 2017
Rockbusters team at Margalef, 5 kbHas your climbing plateaued, but you want to keep improving? Then get coached by some of the top pro climbers on a Rockbusters camps and work shops. Hosting some of world best climbers as Adam Ondra, Patxi Usobiaga, Hazel Findlay, Daila Ojeda, Klemen Becan, ...

Read more
 BrainoverBrawn 06 Jan 2017
In reply to UKC Gear:

You don't fool me. That's Andy Murray under the roof. Also when you have plateaued it is not the time for help but congratulations. Goodness sake.
Jim
 BrainoverBrawn 06 Jan 2017
In reply to UKC Gear:

P.s. Of course it would be a dream opportunity and seems a bit late for christmas this advert. April fool a bit early too.
 ericinbristol 07 Jan 2017
In reply to UKC Gear:
I would feel bad at such incredible climbers wasting their time on me. The thought of Adam Ondra watching me try to on sight something is just too awful.
Post edited at 00:15
 snoop6060 07 Jan 2017
In reply to ericinbristol:

1600 euros for a week that doesn't include food, flights and you get a shared room. Holy moly.

All for 2 days of ondra desperately trying not to laugh at you.
 3leggeddog 07 Jan 2017
In reply to snoop6060:

This looks like silly celebrity culture to me. Pay a fortune to climb with the Kardashians.

You would make much better gains per pound by hiring the coach thar coached them.
 hms 12 Jan 2017
In reply to 3leggeddog:

indeed. Just because someone is extremely good at something, there is no guarantee they will be extremely good at imparting that skill to someone else. A top level coach may not be so good at climbing but they darn well should be good at coaching!
 SDM 12 Jan 2017
In reply to 3leggeddog:

Patxi Usobiaga coaches Adam Ondra...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...