UKC

How do I purchase membership?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jsharman 25 Aug 2023

I’ve found the pricing list but I had already downloaded the app and linked my UKC account but I can’t find any option to actually purchase membership? Please help

In reply to Jsharman:

The best option is to go straight to here - https://rockfax.digital/

Alan

tmawer 26 Aug 2023
In reply to Jsharman:

I tried several times the other day and despite it all looking like I had successfully taken a subscription, with several messages confirming this, no money was taken, the subscription wasn't made live and I eventually gave up and went to a crag I had a paper guide for.

In reply to tmawer:

Paper guides. They'll never catch on 

In reply to tmawer:

Sorry about that. I'll ask Martin to have a look what went wrong on Monday if you're still interested. 

I've added a week's subscription to your account so you can give it a try now if you want. 

stujamo 22 Sep 2023
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Hi Alan, I’m trying to renew mine, if I use that link, will I be recognised as an existing user or will I be starting over, if that matters?

Cheers,

Stu

stujamo 22 Sep 2023
In reply to Stephen Horne - Rockfax: Hi Stephen, I’m struggling to renew mine too

Stuart

In reply to stujamo:

That link will allow you to log in with your UKC user details. If that is the one you used for Rockfax Digital then you will be given renewal options there. If not then it will ask you to register for the first time. It is usually best to use your UKC ID though, especially if you have a UKC Logbook, since that will then link back into the app.

Alan

stujamo 22 Sep 2023
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Thanks Alan, I’ll give it a go 👍🏻

CantClimbTom 22 Sep 2023
In reply to tmawer:

I've had this, it's a bit of a mission to subscribe. If you have a previous subscription (expired) it can tell you you already have one and not let you subscribe again.

Someone needs to take a good look at the logic/workflow around subscription, it's a bit erm.... "clunky" at times

stujamo 24 Sep 2023
In reply to CantClimbTom: Same here. I’ve got the “early adopter” benefit which I really don’t want to lose, but it’s not easy 😕

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...