UKC

Endurance Mission Rucksacks?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Wainers44 05 Nov 2023

We are trying to think of ways of supporting parents and youngsters to take part in the annual Ten Tors Event, mindful of how crazy expensive kit has become. 

I'm looking at buying a number of these to issue to youngsters for the two day, one night wild camp event.  Has anyone used or have knowledge of these packs?

In reply to Wainers44:

Can't comment from personal experience, but Access have a good reputation on the FB DofE Leaders group, both for kit & service.

OP Wainers44 05 Nov 2023
In reply to captain paranoia:

> Can't comment from personal experience, but Access have a good reputation on the FB DofE Leaders group, both for kit & service.

Thanks that's helpful! 😁

Anyone used these rucksacks??

Schmiken 06 Nov 2023
In reply to Wainers44:

Yes, they are brilliant. The only thing I've mentioned to Access about them is the possibility of making the buckles colour coded as the kids seem to clip any of them to a random other.

If your kids are slender the SlimJim packs are definitely worth picking up rather than the regular fit.

OP Wainers44 06 Nov 2023
In reply to Schmiken:

> Yes, they are brilliant. The only thing I've mentioned to Access about them is the possibility of making the buckles colour coded as the kids seem to clip any of them to a random other.

> If your kids are slender the SlimJim packs are definitely worth picking up rather than the regular fit.

Thats really helpful,  thanks.  We took them out for a first walk on the moor yesterday and at least one youngster had trouble with their pack being much too wide! 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...