UKC

MLD Prophet / Exodus packs - Do you have size L / XL that I could try?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Chris_2023 04 Dec 2023

Hi all. First post here, and a bit of an odd request: 

I was looking at the Mountain Laurel Designs Prophet and Exodus packs. At 6ft3, I am right on the line between their recommended Large and XL back lengths. 

As they sell them directly and there aren't any UK dealers, I was wondering if anyone here might have either pack: The Prophet in Large, or the Exodus in Large or XL, that I could try for size one day? Returning one to the US that doesn't fit well would be a big hassle, with import taxes and shipping costs etc. 

Also happy to hear any feedback from people about the same height, if you have used either bag, and which back length you chose.

Thank you  

mcawle 04 Dec 2023
In reply to Chris_2023:

Might be worth posting on US forums with the same question if you haven't already. Mountain Project, and whatever ultralight backpacking forums there are. Lots of people ask/answer similar questions about all sorts of gear on those forums and you might have more luck given it's a US brand.

OP Chris_2023 05 Dec 2023
In reply to mcawle:

Thanks for the tip. Good idea. Hopefully someone in the UK has a Large or XL size I could try for fit, as even if I am the same height as someone else, proportions can differ. 

random_watcher 06 Dec 2023
In reply to Chris_2023:

Try posting on the Treklite forum, it's a UK based lightweight backpacking forum with lots of helpful members. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...