UKC

Peak performance?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike123 16 Dec 2023

Apologies for rambling post : I was given a peak performance gilet as a thank you gift a couple of years ago . It’s a brand I’m not really familiar with other than they have a shop in chamonix that I’ve browsed in and felt like the staff were following me around waiting for me to steal something . I always thought it was arcteryx prices but not quiet as good and have never owned any of their kit until this  . Anyway I’ve just started wearing the gilet and really rate  it until this afternoon when I put my wallet and phone in one of the pockets but then the zip jammed when I was trying to pay for fuel . No amount of gentle patience was working and a large queue was staring to form . I moved my car away from the pump and parked it . I then pulled a bit to hard and have ripped a large hole in the pocket . I’ve said many a time on here how much I rate patagucci and I’m confident if  it was one of their products they would fix it for free . So my question .. is it worth asking them  to do likewise ?

MisterPiggy 16 Dec 2023
In reply to mike123:

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Sure, ask them. They might play ball.

We've a bunch of Peak Performance garments in our family (cheap from German eBay) and so far, all have performed well. I'm happy to continue buying their kit.

wbo2 16 Dec 2023
In reply to mike123: Ask them. 

They're a common enough, but a bit pricey, brand in N Europe. Some stuff good, some stuff bad

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...