UKC

Sold: K2 Backlight Touring skis 174cm

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 geoffrobbo (user since 13/Sep/04) 08 Feb 2024
The seller has now marked this as sold
Price: £90.00

A pair of K2 Backlight Touring skis 174cm fitted with Silvretta Pure Performance Touring bindings.

Ski profile: 118, 74, 103. 17m radius.

A very good touring set up for the lighter/ smaller skier. The skis have been little used, albeit the top sheets and bases show very minor damage from use.

The bindings are lightweight having carbon fibre rails and DIN release adjustment from 3-10. They are equipped with two position heel raise for ascents and fitted with leashes, not brakes. The bindings are size small and will fit boot lengths 265-305mm. They are currently set to take a Mondo 27 Ski touring boot which is about the maximum size. Note the binding is designed for ski touring boots, not downhill boots.

I can also provide skins and ski crampons at extra cost – to be negotiated following the sale.

Please note I have been unable to find a competitive price for postage due to the length of the skis. Buyer to collect or to arrange own courier.

Collection by arrangement from near Frodsham, Cheshire – Jcn 12 M56.

FrankieMac 22 Feb 2024
In reply to geoffrobbo:

Hi there - can you please let me know how much you’d like for the skis & skins combined? The binding s are too small for me, but I could swap them over for some spare Diamir’s I have.

I pass Frodsham most weeks on way to the Boardroom in Chester - so pick up would be no problem.

many thanks

frank

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...