UKC

Unparellel Stocking issues again! Do I give up?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 RM199 21 Feb 2024

Hi all 

just wondering if there was any news on when the Unparellel Up Lace were being restocked? No-one has my size anywhere and its getting worrying. I know first world problems but I hate changing when I've found a shoe I like, and I really like the Up Lace!

Interestingly the LV option are in stock, so I tried these at the weekend but the heal just doesn't feel quite so secure, although the rest of the fit is good.

Other ideas welcome

Thanks

climber34neil 21 Feb 2024
In reply to RM199:

Have you tried going direct to dark ventures (UK distributor)? They have some in stock but obviously depends on your size requirements,  also pat will be able to tell you when they are expecting deliveries. Current stock issues are to do with Scott who own unparallel and not unparallel per se, anyway I'm sure Pat, Sophie or Brett will be able to give you up to date info.

chris_r 22 Feb 2024
In reply to RM199:

Please let us know how you get on. Last thing I heard was a discussion over 6 months ago about the changed heel angle. Would be great to know if that's been resolved or if all new stock has the more "relaxed" heel. 

chiroshi 22 Feb 2024
In reply to climber34neil:

Unparallel are still producing the shoes, Scott just organise the European distribution and marketing. It looks like the next delivery to Europe won't be until June for this shoe.

aj_carter 24 Feb 2024
In reply to RM199:

I am also looking for this shoe as I've had multiple pairs and they are my favourite by far. My thoughts are that they are probably re-styling it to bring it in line with the newer offerings, hence the wait? I guess we'll see

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...