UKC

Rockfax app and South Wales trad

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Michael Cotton 30 Apr 2024

Hi, we're heading to the Gower in Wales for the bank holiday weekend. Perusing UKC I've found some trad venues in the area that have the Rockfax Digital icon (example in screenshots attached) and even separate UKC and Rockfax descriptions for the individual climbs. Yet when I look at the Rockfax app I cannot find these climbs or even the book that they would be in. The only book covering the area is South Wales Sport Climbs but as these are trad venues they are not included in that book. Could anyone advise me where in the app I can find these climbs please? I have used both the Android and IOS versions of the app with no success with either.

Fall Bay to Mewslade

In reply to Michael Cotton:

Yes, it’s very odd that it says on UKC ‘Available on Rockfax digital’ - when it just isn’t.

It will be available in the next week or so. Sorry for the false information. It is a slight bug with the system that we have to sync the data to UKC Logbooks quite early in the process which triggers those flags, but it still takes a while to do the final release to the public data.

Alan

In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Thank you Alan for the explanation. I can rest assured now that I'm not losing my marbles! 

In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

I look forward to seeing it Alan – very much for ‘old times’ sake’!

This is now live and available on Rockfax Digital.

More here - https://rockfax.com/news/2024/05/10/gower-trad-added-to-rockfax-digital/

Alan

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...