UKC

REVIEW: Montane Tenacity Pants - Legwear for all seasons

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 UKC/UKH Gear 15 May 2024

Trousers aimed at walking and backpacking, but versatile enough for climbing and mountaineering too, Montane's Tenacity range has an option for every season. Xa White and Dan Bailey road test them all.

Read more

Andypeak 15 May 2024
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Seems like these are an update for the Terra. I'm a bit gutted, Montane Terra were the only trousers (outdoor brand or other) that actually fit me. Judging by the description these appear to have gone the way of every other brand and become "slim fit" which usually results in me having to get about 38 inch waste to get my legs in them. 

In reply to Andypeak:

Like you say, the Tenacity XT's are an updated version of the Terra Mission trousers, but for what it's worth I didn't find the fit of the XT's to be particularly slim in the legs - although I don't have a pair of Terra's to compare them to!

Andypeak 15 May 2024
In reply to Xa White - UKC and UKH:

I was more referring to the regular Terras. The mission are like most modern trousers and I have to size up and really pull the belt in tight. I might have to stock up on Terras, hopefully they will all be heavily discounted now. 

In reply to Andypeak:

I don't think the Terra Pant are being discontinued, it's just that one of its variants has been filtered into the Tenacity range.

GEd_83 16 May 2024
In reply to Andypeak:

Yeah these are not an update to the Terra, the Terra and Terra Lite pants are still going strong.

Andypeak 16 May 2024
In reply to GEd_83:

Good to hear. 

Dave Garnett 16 May 2024
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

> I don't think the Terra Pant are being discontinued, it's just that one of its variants has been filtered into the Tenacity range.

Are these the ones with the incontinence pads?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...