UKC

Freidrichshafen - Germany

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
styman 13 May 2004
Anyone know of any decent climbing within about an hour an hour and a half of Freidrichshafen (preferably multipitch stuff) and what gguidebooks cover this area?
Thanks in advance.
Father Faff 14 May 2004
In reply to styman:

I seem to remember it being quite flat round there, at least on the German side of Lake Constance, though across the lake into Switzerland there are certainly some big mountains.
Just_Jonny 14 May 2004
In reply to styman:

hmmm?....Freidrichshafen - Germany, eh?

sounds like it might be fun, can i giv'er a go first? (provided she is a 'she' obviously)
its just that....well, i've never fancied sloppy seconds (i WOULD clean her up after, like).
Just_Jonny 14 May 2004
In reply to belfast_jonny:

oops!? wrong forum?

Mind/My/Gutter/must take it out of.

< ..."Where is my mind? Wwwaaay out, in the water see it swimmin'...">
 Phil Carrotte 15 May 2004
In reply to styman: There is some at the Swabische Alp on the Danube near a town called Hausen SW of Ulm and NE of a town called Beuron. It is about 50 miles from Freidrichshafen. Have a look on www.viamichelin.com for a map.

Its in an OK English guidebook "Germna and Belgian Rock Climbs" by John Hart, published by CORDEE, ISBN - 0 904405 49 4
styman 15 May 2004
In reply to Phil Carrotte: Thanks Phil. If anyones got anything else i'd appreciate it.
OP Anonymous 16 May 2004
In reply to styman: Try the biggest german climbing web site www.climbing.de and ask there!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...