UKC

Cassin & Camp cams

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Bondu man 15 Jul 2004
I can get hold of Cassin and/or Camp cams at a very reasonable price. At the moment I have three Wild Country Friends. I want to add a few more sizes but the WC Friends cost a fortune. How do the Cassin/Camp cams compare with the WC Friends? At the end of the day I know they all meet up with the required Safety Standards but the WC Friends along with a few Yankee cams appear to stand out from the rest. All of my mates have got WC Friends so I can't compare!

Anyone with any experience of using Cassin/Camp cams then your advice/knowledge would be appreciated.

Many thanks
BM
Nick Ward 15 Jul 2004
In reply to Bondu man: I've got pretty much the full set of the camp spiders - and I reckon they're top cams. Had no problems at all with them... and for the price, they're hard to beat.. the size 1 has taken a couple of big falls, and performed perfectly... not really fallen on any of the others, and only used the 10 once - its a bit too big - but the est are excellant.
Cam Man 15 Jul 2004
In reply to Bondu man: Friends and DMM procams andBD camalots are the best and stand out a mile. if i were you i save your money and buy more friends there worth the high price and preform brilliantly. on secound throughts goodcheap cams are HB flex fixs (start £27), Rock and Run Cams (old flexy friends), Metoluis pro cams £27 9but have to be imported from the USA and Rock Empire cams are excellantfor the price (£25)
Bondu man 15 Jul 2004
In reply to Cam Man:

Thanks for the advice but you do not really tell me anything for or against Camp or Cassin cams. I'd rather have recommendations or criticism of the items if they have been used by the person on the board.

No offence intended.

Cheers
BM

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...