UKC

gringos in peru

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
kev in huaraz 18 Aug 2004
if there any gringos in peru (huaraz) we are going to the extreme bar in huaraz for a bit of bevey if any one is intae it...

could be messy..

the boys fae the 2004 scottish cordillera huayhuas exped..

cheers kev neal
neil stewart not logged in 19 Aug 2004
In reply to kev in huaraz:

Hi there - unbelievable coincidence, me and some of my mates are in huaraz, and planning to go to the extreme bar tonight - maye we´ll see you guys there!
chesney 19 Aug 2004

Good lads. i´ve seen them in action, watch out for the Dr and his camp sidekick andy mac, likes his hair, don´t ytry and cut it
kev in nae huaraz 19 Aug 2004
In reply to chesney: can some one watch that boy macityre i wont nae fighting tonight and no heed butting...
chunk 19 Aug 2004
In reply to kev in nae huaraz: happened upon them in extreme bar last night, the Dr. was drinking white russians and didn´t even get punched!
Zebidee 19 Aug 2004
In reply to kev in huaraz: count me in, see youse there
 James Edwards 19 Aug 2004
Boys boys boys. Are you going to spent the entire time out there re-creating you Glasgy Friday night, or are you going to have it all in the mountains!

Less drinking, more climbing me thinks!

Email me and let me know who's got the good stuff done and who has forgotton their crampons.
Ask gareth if he wants my Lomond hut key, otherwise its going to sit in a box in wales for the rest of its life.

James e
Climbit 19 Aug 2004
Just remind those lovely peruvians that pisco is Chilean! (And if you don't know what pisco is - god help you!)
 Rubbishy 19 Aug 2004
In reply to James Edwards:

Worry not - the big boys well be there this time next week and they will sort them out....

Oh and me and the Cripple Scouse will be there too but as hgighly tuned Andinistas we will not be seen giving laarge in El Tambo, not us no sir, not ever ever ever.
kevin neal in peru 20 Aug 2004
In reply to John Rushby: dude you will never belive the night out..

1) cant give all the details as we might get sued.
2) but one highlights (?) was that cheese turned down a stunning tv celeb babe to fall asleep in a taki in his kilt. As he was sulking coss he was dragged away form the dancing on the bar..
3) wife beeters of an inca cola yellow went down well with kilts made in peru and of course bantidos style hats...

as a side note :-
incidently we have been climbing and things have been done we off up again tomoz

kev and the inca cola bhoys..

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...