Patagonia Ascensionist Jacket£180, added Aug/2008, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
• Dense polyester stretch-doubleweave is exceptionally water and wind-resistant and is spandex free for fast drying times
• Stitch free, lap-glued seams speed dry time, improve water resistance and decrease bulk
• Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood
• Brushed chamois patches for chin and neck comfort
• DWR-coated center-front zipper
• External pockets: two handwarmer with DWR-coated zippers and zipper garages
• Internal pocket: one security
• Articulated arms
• Cuffs secure with supple, die-cut tabs and elastic
• Drawcord hem
• Slim fit
• Colours: Jacaranda Green, Black, Reak Red, Ceylon Blue
Recycled and Recyclable Polyester
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
For Stockists: Patagonia 0800 0260055
More details at www.patagonia.com
|£200.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
|Phone us on 015395 28528 or call by our store in Ambleside to get yours|
See this product at the The Epicentre shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.