Scarpa The ForceRRP:£70.00, added Jan/2009, see all Scarpa news & reviews
announcement by Scarpa
With a broad last and superbly constructed upper, the Force offers a smooth fit which accommodates a variety of foot shapes. All the technology of our steep line now packaged for the entry- mid grade market!
- Fantastic ease of entry and exit!
- Ideal on long routes and for bouldering
- Lorica and sude upper for optimum comfort and performance
- Smooth internal fit through internal liner
- Active tension midsole, gives underfoot support and “loads up” energy when you need the performance
Colour – Parrot
Size range 39-48 with half sizes
Colour – Apple
Size range 35-41 with half sizes
More details at: www.scarpa.co.uk
STOCKISTS at www.scarpa.co.uk/stockists
See this product at the The Depot Climbing Centre shop
|£85.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.