RAB Microlight Alpine Event£250, added Sep/2009, see all Rab news & reviews
announcement by Rab
The Microlight Alpine Event is a new addition to Rab's successful Microlight jacket line and will provide waterproofing and warmth in the same garment. The Microlight Alpine Event is made using 2‐layer eVent fabric for the outer shell and has the traditional Microlight down baffling inside. Weighing in at only 600 grams this jacket is super lightweight, breathable and incredibly warm.
Super lightweight, fully taped 2‐layer eVent® shell with Microlight Jacket style mini baffle construction internal drop liner. Warm and waterproof with a helmet compatible hood and wired peak, this jacket is perfect for alpine climbing, mountain walking in cooler conditions and belaying at the crag.
- Fully taped 2‐layer eVent® shell with Microlight Jacket style mini baffle construction internal drop liner
- Filled with 140g (L) of superior quality European goose down, fill power 750+
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- 2 A‐line chest pockets with water resistant zips
- YKK front zip with external & internal storm flaps with rain drain
- Elasticated and adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- 1 internal security pocket
- Colours: Slate, Truffle, Pimento
- RRP: £250
Stockists: Rab UK Stockists
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.