Marmot Women's Angel Fire Sleeping bag£170, added Oct/2009, see all Marmot news & reviews
announcement by Marmot
Marmot's Angel Fire sleeping bag is quite rightly one of the most popular cold winter down down bags that we currently produce for women. A huge amount of women in the UK already own and use Marmot's Angle Fire sleeping bag for cold weather camping.
The proven design and shape has been specifically engineered to ensure this sleeping bag fits you and not a 6 foot tall male with broad shoulders. We know that you feel the cold, especially on your toes and at your head. To combat this extra insulation has been placed in these key areas to help keep you warm and toasty during those cold winter nights.
The durable construction and high-quality down ensure you get a warm and comfortable nights sleep even when it gets down to -3 degrees C.
Weight: 1.247 kgs
Fill Weight: 623.7 g
Main Material: Omni 1.4 oz 100% Nylon WR
Main Material: Network 1.3 oz 100% Nylon AC
Lining Material: Flashback 2.2 oz 100% Polyester WR
Insulation Material: 600+ Fill Goose Down
Inside Length: 168 cm
Internal width: 147 cm (Circumference)
Color: Summer Blue/Sierra
Comfort Temperature: -3 degrees C (EN 13537)
- Classic trapezoidal foot box for more foot room
- "Feely" draw cords ease night time location
- Stash pocket for night time essentials
- Heater pocket in the foot section allows for heat pack to be put inside
- Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood: 6 chambers of down around head for better down control and fit, hood cord is positioned for easy access
- Stretch tricot baffles provide ultimate strength, durability and bag life
- Stuff and storage sack included
- Two-Way zipper sliders for venting and allowing sleeping bags to be zipped together
- Certified 600+ Fill Goose Down
- EN Tested
- Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in key areas such as feet and head
- Down-filled collar
Certified 600 Fill Goose Down bags are constructed with the following features:
- Nautilus Hood: the same construction as our 8000m jacket hood, a 3D hood that wraps around your head and reduces heat loss.
- Hood Muff: creates a warm down gasket around your face, keeping the drawcord away from the face.
- Stretch Tricot Baffles: allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without tearing the baffle material.
- Trapezoid Foot box: matches the shape of your feet, wider in the toe area and narrower in the heels.
- Down Fill Oversized Draft Tube: eliminates cold spots.
- Zipper guard: keeps the draft tube fabric from getting caught in the zipper.
- Ground Level Seams: top layer wraps fully around the body creating a warm layer of down.
Still interested in a good nights sleep?
Well you can buy the Women's Angel Fire sleeping bag from the following UK stockists:
Cotswold Outdoor: Tel: 0844 557 7766 Web: www.cotswoldoutdoor.com
George Fishers: Tel: 017687 72178 Web: www.georgefisheronline.co.uk
Itchy Feet: Tel: 01225 337987 Web: www.itchyfeet.com
The Outdoor Shop: Tel: 01908 568913 Web: www.theoutdoorshop.com
Important Note: If you need a sleeping bag for use in even colder temperatures then we highly recommend checking out the Women's Teton sleeping bag for more extreme use.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.