Westcomb Specter LT Hoody£210, added Oct/2009, see all Westcomb news & reviews
announcement by Westcomb
This announcement has been read 5,659 times
The Westcomb Specter LT jacket is the world's lightest weight three-layer mountain shell.
Its compact design, tailored cut and use of eVent technology makes this minimalist shell ideal for last minute total weather protection, without compromising on performance, weight or style.
A gear-junkie's must have piece.
- 314g (medium) & highly compressible
- 300 NR eVent shell with DWR
- YKK T4 water tight zips
- 3 Way adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Laminated hood brim & chin guard
- Laminated cuffs with die cut contoured Velcro closure
- Tiny seam tape (13mm) & micro seam allowances (1.6mm)
- Laminated hem with one hand adjustable cords
- Inner laminated stretch mesh pocket
- Articulated elbows
- SRP £210
Stockists and other info:
For more information, please visit the UK Westcomb mini site
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.