added Jan/2010, see all PODsacs news & reviews
announcement by PODsacs
This announcement has been read 5,435 times
Reviews for PODsacs gear:
News from PODsacs:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
Tough, no nonsense all round mountain pack. The Crag Sac will cope with everything from cragging to alpine climbing.
- Articulated back harness with top tension straps.
- Back system comprised of removable internal frame-sheet with single alloy stave (also removable) for support.
- Sternum strap for stability and comfort.
- Side compression straps stabilise loads.
- Top grab handle.
- 2 Ice axe/walking/ski pole loops.
- External wand pockets constructed from ultra-tough Leno mesh.
- Front bungee cord arrangement.
- Drawcord closure with removable hood, featuring external and internal zipped pockets.
- Load bearing cushioned waist belt with tension straps for stability.
- Seams triple stitched and bound.
- Bar-tacked stress points.
Weight:1.48kg, Stripped 1kg (size 2)
Sizes: Size 1: 40L (+10L), Size 2: 43L (+10L), Size 3: 47L (+10L)
Read the UKC Review of the Crag Sac from Podsacs
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com