|Mammut Albaron Jacket
£330, added Apr/2010, see all Mammut news & reviews
announcement by Mammut
This announcement has been read 4,552 times
A light and technical 3-layer GORE-TEX® jacket designed for alpinists and suitable for a wide range of applications.
Reviews for Mammut gear:
News from Mammut:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
GORE-TEX® Pro Shells are engineered with the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics for extended and extreme conditions to meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts. Want to know more about our Hard Shells and layering systems?
Please click here: Hard Shells
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® 3-Layer
- Weight: 440g
- Colours: fire-cassis, black, lapis-slate, jungle-green pepper
- Technical and light weather protection jacket offering reliable protection in high alpine terrain
- New hood design, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally, helmet-compatible
- 2 large front pockets with 2-way zips
- Underarm ventilation with 2-way zip
- Drawcord hem, adjustable using one hand
- Shoulder print
- Adjustable hem
- Pre-shaped sleeves with Velcro cuffs
- Sprayproof YKK zippers
Find one here: www.mammut.ch
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.