Wanted – Climbing Shop Manager at The Castle, Londonadded May/2010, see all The Castle news & reviews
announcement by The Castle
This announcement has been read 4,824 times
Your main duties would include:
· Recruitment and managing staff for the shop (with support from our HR department);
· Managing stock for the shop including ordering and supplier relations;
· Basic accounting routines;
· Advertising and promoting the shop;
· Developing an online shop;
· Reporting to the Management Team;
· Contributing to our annual environmental report;
· Three years' experience in the outdoor industry, especially the retail and climbing sectors;
· Proven management experience;
· Good computer skills;
· Commitment to running a sustainable business;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· A passion for climbing.
· Salary on application.
The Castle's Environmental Policy and Annual Environmental Report are available on our website . Please apply by sending a cover letter and CV to email@example.com . The deadline for applications is the 28th of May. Interviews will be held between the 1st and 4th of June. The Castle is an equal opportunity employer.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.