News from Beacon CC:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified individual to fulfil some or all of the following roles:
• Dealing with wall building enquiries
• Preparing designs & proposals for wall building enquiries
• Making site visits & liaising with clients
• Marketing the Beacon range of over 500 holds in Europe & the UK
• Maintaining good levels of hold stock & overseeing all aspects of sales
• Producing sales material & updating web site
• Possible occasional workshop & site work if required
We are looking for somebody with:
• Genuine interest in climbing & climbing walls
• Previous experience building climbing walls
• Background in marketing & sales
• Experience with 3-dimensional computer design
• Aptitude for graphic design
You must be a hard working individual able to work alone or as part of a team with excellent written & communication skills, prepared to work flexible hours.
Salary £22-26,000 depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved with a well established & expanding company in a beautiful part of the UK.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to Steve Mayers
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.