Paramo Torres JacketŁ130, added Dec/2010, see all Paramo news & reviews
announcement by Paramo
This announcement has been read 4,137 times
New for winter 2010, the Torres Jacket provides fast block insulation and water repellency in extreme or prolonged cold and wet, packing down small when not needed. The moisture-repellent synthetic 133g fill delivers a high warmth-for-weight ratio and the down-like feel and performance warms you even when wet. Styled for freedom of movement and generously sized to be worn over an Páramo jacket, to warm you quickly without removing layers.
- Insulated and fully-adjustable fixed hood with single-hand pull adjuster.
- Full front opening with two-way zip, internal storm flap and chin guard.
- Simplified cuff design and silky-smooth lining for speedy overlayering.
- Internal OS map-sized mesh storage pocket.
- Insulated hand-warming pockets, zipped for security.
- Close fitting hem to retain body heat.
- Sized for overlayering with the Nikwax Analogy® system.
- Can be treated with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In® to optimise wet weather performance.
- Made with lightweight fabric.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.