TSL Rando 226 and 206 Snowshoes£115.00, added Dec/2010, see all TSL news & reviews
announcement by TSL
This announcement has been read 5,030 times
The TSL 226 and 206 Rando Snowshoes: two all-terrain models with stiff chassis giving excellent grip, great flotation and a modern design – the replacements for the historic 205 and 225 Rando.
- Hourglass deck shape allows an easier stride when walking
- A fast quarter-turn adjustment system easily adjusts the binding length (size 35 – 46)
- Heel strap tightens with quick release fastex buckle
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel lift: reduces calf muscle fatigue on long climbs
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel spikes give extra security and grip on hard packed terrain
- Heel block: only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Supplied in a zippered storage bag
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.