Vacancy: On-Site Supervisor / Technicianadded Apr/2011, see all King Kong news & reviews
announcement by King Kong
- Driving licence essential.
- Ability to work away on site for long periods essential.
- Ability to work at height. Climbing experience beneficial.
- Prior experience of working within the construction / climbing wall industry an advantage
- MEWP / IPAF / CSCS an advantage, although training will be given.
- Experience with fibreglass resins and wood working skills would be a considerable advantage.
This is a full time position based at our head office in Threlkeld, Cumbria with onsite work carried out all over the UK and Ireland.
Start date - As soon as possible
Leave - 4 weeks per year plus bank holidays
Hours - Normal working hours - Workshop 08:00 - 17:00 Mon - Thursday, 08:00 - 15:00 Friday
Onsite hours will vary as the job / site requires and may include weekend work.
Salary - To be agreed upon successful applicants experience and qualifications.
All applicants to send their CV's and personal statements to:
King Kong Climbing Walls
Closing date for applications 18.05.11
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact the King Kong Team: +44 (0)1768779959
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.