Mountain Equipment Women's Cabrera Jacket£90, added Jul/2011, see all Mountain Equipment news & reviews
announcement by Mountain Equipment
© Mountain Equipment, Jun 2011
It's flattering form is totally unrestrictive and has been designed so that it can be worn over a technical next-to-skin layer or fitted snugly over a lightweight microfleece; ideal for aerobic climbing on long and committing multi pitch routes and epic alpine enchainments.
The lightweight EXOlite fabric is combined with advanced Stealth Technology; comprising of bonded chest pockets, bonded cuff inserts and a minimal seam design all of which are designed to reduce bulk and improve next to skin comfort.
If pushing hard on committing rock and mixed climbs far above the valley floor is your thing and you need lightweight, full stretch protection from the elements then the Cabrera Jacket is the perfect choice.
Features and Benefits:
- EXOlite I fabric; is light and stretchy yet repels wind and rain
- Women's Active cut with pre-shaped and articulated sleeves
- Stealth Construction techniques used throughout
- Twin-needle and cover-locked seam construction
- Bonded lower chest pockets with rear mesh panelling
- Full length reversed out YKK zipper with rear storm-flap
- Seam-free forearms for improved abrasion resistance
- Bonded inner cuff
- Scooped and tapered hem for an uncluttered fit
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.