Nikwax Rope Proof1.0 litre £13.00, added Apr/2007, see all Nikwax news & reviews
announcement by Nikwax
This announcement has been read 6,343 times
Repels water, maintains strength and reduces weight gain
- Adds water repellency
- Prolongs life and performance of all synthetic ropes
- Maintains strength
- Reduces weight gain in wet weather
- Easy to applyv
- 4 year shelf life
HOW TO APPLY
- It is essential ropes are clean before proofing
- Place clean ropes in a bucket and submerge fully allowing to soak for 2 hours
- Agitate every 15 minutes
- Place the rope and solutions in a washing machine, set to a synthetics cycle at 40 (degrees) and allow machine to run full cycle including rinses
- Tumble dry for 60 minutes on a low or medium heat setting and allow to dry thoroughly in a well ventilated area before use or storage (recommend several days drying).
When to use this product
Always apply this product to new and used synthetic ropes to keep them in perfect condition.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.