|Marmot Variant Jacket
£110, added Oct/2011, see all Marmot news & reviews
announcement by Marmot
This announcement has been read 2,679 times
Alternative cold weather layering - Marmot's Variant Jacket offers a unique blend of materials which result in a mid-layer with exceptional functionality for cold weather activities. The front section is made from high-quality Thermal R Eco synthetic fibre, which provides insulation for the core of the body, while the Polartec Power Stretch back and arms panels allow complete freedom of movement.
Reviews for Marmot gear:
News from Marmot:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
The variant jacket is an excellent addition to any skier or winter mountaineer's clothing system and will offer you alternative ways of layering for the future.
- Materials : Polartec Power Stretch and Thermal R Eco synthetic fibres
- Weight: 561g
- Sizes: S-XL
- Colours: Black (blue zips), Slate Grey (orange zips), Fern/Black (white zippers), Team Red/Black (white zippers)
- Thermal R Eco Insulation at Front Body
- Polartec Power Stretch Panels at side torso, sleeves and back
- Thumb holes
- Front hand zip pockets, reflective logos
- Performance fit
Please call Marmot UK on 015395 63616 to find your nearest stockist of the Variant Jacket.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.