The North Face Men's Point Five Jacket£275, added Sep/2011, see all The North Face news & reviews
announcement by The North Face
Made from waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex© Pro Shell which in engineered for the most demanding outdoor athletes and serious enthusiasts who want total reliability when the weather strikes. Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood. Performance fit for leaner figures. Pit zips are built in for optimal venting. Maintain upward momentum whatever weather confronts you in The North Face Men's Point Five Jacket which is a mountain shell that is a best-in-class Summit Series™ jacket.
- Fully featured pinnacle hard shell for peak-bagging alpinists that keep moving in extreme conditions; made from waterproof, breathable, durable and ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX® Pro Shell. Performance fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Two alpine pockets
- One internal chest pocket
- Pit-zip vents
- Nonabrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.