Alpkit Kangri Mountain Tent£300, added Oct/2011, see all Alpkit news & reviews
announcement by Alpkit
The premium DAC NSL Featherlite aluminium poles are up to 15% lighter than a comparable traditional strength pole, the 40D Sil Nylon outer is strong enough to provide protection from elements and heavy handed sherpas!! Kangri is a 2 person 4 season mountain tent, packed with internal features to make tent living, even in the harshest of environments, vaguely pleasant. There isn't a detail that has been overlooked on this tent and the culmination is a tent packed ready for anything.
The Kangri comes shipped with 20 Candy Cane pegs, unless you have your own already, in which case we knock down the price by £10.
- Total Weight (excluding pegs): 3527g
- Sleeps: 2 (3 at a squeeze) Mountaineers
- Poles: DAC NSL Featherlite Green Poles
- Outer: 40D R/S Sil/PU Fly balances packable weight with mountain durability
- Inner: 20D Breathable RS Nylon Inner dries quickly and retains internal tent temperature without extra weight penalty
- Packed Size (diameter x length) : 190mm x 600mm
|£300.00. UK delivery included|
See this product at the Alpkit shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.