Rab Women's Boulder Hoodie£80, added Oct/2011, see all Rab news & reviews
announcement by Rab
© Rab, Oct 2011
It's designed as a lightweight and very warm mid layer. The open nature of the fabric does mean it is susceptible to wind – but this also means that it is supremely breathable, making it the ideal fleece layering piece for year round use. It has a fantastic soft texture and feels great when worn, the addition of a hood is like having your favourite warm hat with you at all times. 2 zipped handwarmer pockets are perfectly placed for comfort and an adjustable hem drawcord allows you to trap the warmth inside.
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft
- Exceptional warmth to weight ratio and excellent breathability
- Hood fits snugly under helmet
- Flatlock low bulk seams for comfort
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- YKK front zip with chinguard
- Double exit hem drawcord
- 3 colours: Black, Fjord, Poison
- Sizes 8 - 16
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.