Black Ice Jacket£250, added Feb/2012, see all Montane news & reviews
announcement by Montane
It's both light in weight and extremely functional. It features boxwall panels that have been designed to follow the contours of the body, reducing the number of cold spots and creating even panels of high quality goose down. To really help protect the down from the weather and rucksack strap compression it has an extra layer of Primaloft protection over the shoulders, hood top and forearms. The Black Ice is perfect for cold winter days and nights either on the move or resting. And should you get caught out in rain, the outer fabric also has a highly weather resistant inner coating ensuring that the down plumes will stay dry and continue lofting.
- Fabric: Freeflow Ultralite
- Filling: 250g (L) of 93/7 goose down at 800+ fill (USA)
- Filling: Primaloft Eco
- Lining: Ultra soft Peaq Down
- Colours: Burnt orange / graphite (lining + zips), Electric blue / burnt orange (lining + zips), Black / graphite (lining) / steel / black (zips)
- Weight: 680g / 24oz (Size Large)
- Sizes: S – XXL
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Activities: Alpine Mountaineering / Mountain Walking / Winter Camping
See this product at the The Climbers' Shop shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.