Boreal Lynx Rock Shoe With Zenith Rubber£109.95, added Apr/2012, see all Boreal news & reviews
announcement by Boreal
This announcement has been read 4,047 times
The Lynx is an all new and superbly versatile performance shoe, which offers class leading performance on a variety of terrain.
- Sizes: 3.5 - 13 UK in half sizes.
- Weight: 495g pair size 6 UK.
- Uppers: High quality Split leather with super adjustable nylon tape lacing system. Integrated padded mesh tongue for comfort. Optimum fit thanks from new 2-way tension 'V2 Rand'.
- Lining: No.
- Midsole: Special anti-deformation midsole.
- Sole: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH outsole. 5 - 5.5 mm thickness depending on size.
- Construction: Slip-lasted.
- Characteristics: The highest possible all-round performance with an asymmetric and moderately downturned profile. The precise and supportive toe makes easy work of small footholds. Superb heel fit from the new 'V2 Rand' system.
- Usage: This precise shoe offers the very highest levels of all-round performance. Great versatility on both sport and trad climbs.
© Boreal, Apr 2012
© Boreal, Apr 2012
BUY NOW from:
|£82.47. Special offer, only £82.47. Free delivery.|
See this product at the Cold Mountain Kit shop
|£110.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
See this product at the Ellis Brigham shop
|UK's biggest range of climbing gear + free shipping.|
See this product at the Needle Sports shop
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.