WITH VIDEO: North Face Alpine Project Jacket (Gore-Tex Active Shell)£250, added Apr/2012, see all The North Face news & reviews
announcement by The North Face
Tested by Hervé Barmasse during the Mont Blanc Stage of his Exploring the Alps Trilogy, the lightness and extreme breathability of the Summit Series Alpine Project Kit helped him when completing a new route on the South Face of Mont Blanc last Summer.
- Gore-Tex Active Shell
- Alpine Fit
- Waterproof, Breathable, Seam Sealed
- Fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks and laminated hood brim
- Brushed chin guard lining for comfort
- Polyurethane (PU) two-way centre front zip
- Polyurethane (PU) alpine pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) pit zip vents
- Non-abrasive moulded cuff tabs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at centre front zip
- RRP £250
See this product at the Ellis Brigham shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.