Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistantadded May/2012, see all Equip UK news & reviews
announcement by Equip UK
This announcement has been read 3,418 times
Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant
Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
We’re looking for someone who’s a team player and passionate about our products and the outdoors. The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic ‘can do’ approach, a love of great gear and superb communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic, successful company that’s really going places. Reporting to the UK Marketing Manager your role will be to support the marketing team in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives across trade, consumer and international levels, with an emphasis on creative design input.
• Be involved with various graphic design projects e.g. workbooks, POS, marketing materials, newsletters
• Create layouts and initiate designs with a high visual impact for advertising campaigns and promotions whilst meeting strict deadlines and adhering to budgets
• Working with the Marketing Team to present options for design projects
• Prepare and finalise designs to be sent to print
• Liaise with creative agencies and printers
• Keep abreast of current trends by carrying out the necessary research
• Assist in the development and implementation of seasonal campaigns
• Provide marketing assistance in the development of materials such as workbooks, training manuals, swing tickets and POS
• Be involved with the day to day administration of UK and US Rab ® web sites
• Be involved with keeping the website up to date with the latest information and on line social media, responding to questions and queries as necessary
• General administrative duties necessary to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of the Marketing Department
• Experience using the following software; Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign Microsoft Office & Outlook, Excel and on-line community sites, such as Facebook, Twitter etc
• Have a creative flair, a good eye for detail and the ability to work accurately whilst under pressure
• A passion for the outdoors and a knowledge of outdoor clothing and equipment
• Team commitment, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
• Ability to prioritise and meet multiple deadlines
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Hold a full driving licence
Experience & Qualifications:
• Must be able to demonstrate at least 2-years’ experience in a similar position
• Educated to degree level in Graphic Design or a Marketing related field
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter, clearly stating your current salary and salary expectations to Donna Evans, Human Resources Officer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Human Resources Officer
Equip Outdoor Technologies
The closing date for applications is Monday 21st May 2012.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.